View Single Post
Old May 14, 2016, 09:24 AM
Administrator

Default Well, I can't speak for either man...

[quote=ascendedmind;36631]Gordon, I really enjoyed reading your responses, If I may ask what allegedly did Ben do to get incarcerated?

You can find this by Googling Ben. It had to do with political contributions. As I understand it from reading the news, it was a "crime" committed before Corps became people, making political donations less of an issue. You can find details through the search engines. It may have been timing, and today, I doubt it would even get noticed.

Did he get cocky & forget what he experienced in the 70's regarding his bread fiasco with the FDA?

He fought hard for what he believed in, and he spent a lot of money which helped many marketers with what they were doing. The list of Direct Marketers fined, warned, chastised by the alphabet agencies is long. Now your questions have taken a spurious turn. I won't be provoked and neither man needs my help, but, I will issue you a SowPub warning to choose your words wisely, fair enough?

It appears Harvey does not tolerate any business person who tangles legally or illegally with the government. Perhaps this why he distance himself from both Gary Halbert &/or Ben Suarez?

Again, how would I know their "tolerances"? To my knowledge, he may still be working with Ben, and I'm pretty sure Gary spent his last week of freedom, before Boron, as a guest of Harvey's. Wouldn't call that distance, would you?

Gary Halbert & Dan Kennedy once said & realized most of the courses or information products do not get open or even read! The 80/20 rule more likely the 95/5 rule.

And from what I understand, neither one cared. What is the point? Anyone who has sold information, old mailorder style or digital, knows about the vicarious thrill seekers. I'm not prejudiced against any of the buyers of my information, if they want to DO, I may help.

If they want to collect, if they want to KNOW, that's OK.

Now, I'm probably not going to answer any more questions here, especially ones whose answers can be found with an easy google search.

I do appreciate you asking about the Toll Position Concept, but, it seems to be a horse that doesn't need any new flogging.

[

/quote]