View Single Post
Old March 7, 2018, 02:05 PM

Default Confetti Cannons Got Me 20 Minutes on The Phone w/Bens Partner

<p>Thanks Dien - Gordon,

<p><b>Confetti Cannons Got Me 20 Minutes on The Phone w/Bens Partner</b>

<p>Howdy,

<p>Just like if you are selling a house to a Married Couple - When Talking to Business Partners you wanna Keep both of them in the loop.

<p>***UpDate #1 - I called Yesterday and Got Alan Instead of Ben. As I guessed -- the two owners fill in for Ben's Mom-the-Receptionist - at Lunch time.

<p>I - He Did Not Know I had sent the Confetti Cannons.

<p>II - I Credentialled myself by Mentioning the 10K list of Contractors, Their Brochure, Endorsed His Partner Ben And Thanked His Company for Cutting
my Insurance Bill by 200 bucks.

<p>III - Then Quickly Spoke about My B*illion D*ollar Insurance Mentor Walter
Hailey - who personally s*old 1/2 B*illion of insurance. And his "Follow-The-Munny-One-Phone-Call-Close SELF Referral System.

<p>AND - Right there on the Phone Walked Alan Thru what to say to HIS Suppliers to S*ell them insurance with ONE PHONE Call too.

<p>ALAN WAS A BIT STARTLED
Because we had not spoken Before.

<p>MEANWHILE - Ben And I are having SIMULTANEOUS Conversations via Email and Alignable Private Messages.

<p>---------------

<p>BEN ON *ALIGNABLE.co* - "Hi Glenn,

<p>"Ben Thanked me for my Recommendation on Alignable. Said he'd like to meet me next time I am in his neighborhood.

<p>"Regards,
<p>"Ben Smith

<p>--------------
<p>MY REPLY on Alignable -

<p>Thanks Ben, I'd like that. During my short Chat w/Your Partner Alan - He could Only think of ONE Vendor you guys are P*aying munny to. ***Landscaper/Lawn Care.*** I was trying to KEEP MY PROMISE of making You A Quick SIX FIGURES. And one Warm Phone Call to close 1 or more Insurance S*ales to your Top Suppliers would help DO THAT.

<p>Can You Think of Your Top 3 Suppliers from The Smith Insurance Biz - Before You Merged - I Can Talk you Thru by Phone? No Kidding. ONE PHONE Call to people YOU P*AY gets you 1 or 2 or 3 Quick Customers. I Do this with Almost Every Prospect To Make Them EXTRA C*ASH they can Use to Pay me with. THANKS, Glenn

<p>----------------
<p>(EDITORS NOTE) - Just to Be Clear - Cuz This is Getting CONFUSING. WE SWAPPED a Couple Direct Email Notes Back and Forth. At The SAME TIME we Were Sending Email Messages to each other.

<p>I wanted to Summarize My Chat
with his Partner Alan - so both men
are on the same page.

<p>So I sent this short Email to Ben.

<p>============
<p>============
<p>Thanks Ben,

<p>Missed you today.

<p>Chatted with Alan for 30 minutes at lunch time.

<p>About how 426 m-illion mentor Walter Hailey taught me to turn biz owners You Pay (suppliers) into Insurance clients with ***One Phone Call.***

<p>Simplified.

<p>Cross out the word "Vendor List" and Replace it with "Best Customer List".

<p>I walked Alan (feels weird to say that my middle name) thru the exact
phone script.

<p>But usually i have to walk biz owners thru a couple sales before they "get this new way of thinking about Suppliers."

<p>Walter calls this Warm-1-Call-Sales System NER (natural existing relationship) Selling.

<p>NEER - naturally existing economic relationship
Selling is where the Big Bucks are.

<p>For Eample- your "#1 Carpentry Client" shares his biggesr suppliers.

<p>And we Win-win- win get you referred to CONTRACTOR prospects Equal to or Better than mr Carpentry Client.

<p><li>And</li>
<li>Find</li>
<li>Some Top 5% new clients for</li>
<li>The Carpentry Client too. So he is enthusiatic to help you.</li>

<p>HIS suppliers ( like yours)
Profit each time they refer Mr Carpenter a new customer.

<p>Walter was an Insurance sales genius.

<p>Took me a year of testing to Make Munny with NEER But worth it. I was the only one at all 4 seminars in Walters house who had mastered it.

<p>So i got extra coaching.

<p>========
<p>========
<p>PROGRESS -

<p>Ben Returned on of my emails AFTER Hours - at 7:30 pm

<p>Thanks,
<p>Glenn