View Single Post
Old May 12, 2016, 02:50 AM
ascendedmind

Talking Re: Thanks Dien, I didn't realize you had to be a member.

Gordon or Dien how do I access the article or page "Overnight Entrepreneur"?

I joined both of Sherman's sites. Ealliance.com & SDKHunter.com & I tried the search function with no results. Is it hidden?

Plus I would love to read the secret pages. Please consider sharing this with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
I've been a member for several years, did not realize the new site required the FREE membership.

Still, it is worth the sign up and doing the survey form. As you remember Dien, I asked you sometime back to save the "Overnight Entrepreneur" page, after speaking with Sherman recently, I believe he is going to post that up, perhaps with some revisions.

If you signed up, let me know, I'll show you a couple of "secret" pages that the members can't see yet. You'll be intrigued.

Imagine the "Overnight Entrepreneur" as an "automated" project, which is why the survey is important to help put the balls in the right slot,

a reference to my PACHINKO machine way many operate, being bounced around and not knowing where they will end up

vs.

An automated "binary matrix" which delivers the ball to the exact slot intended.

As always, your CRYPTIC friend,

Gordon Jaye