View Single Post
Old November 9, 2020, 08:40 AM
Administrator

Default Self +1. Who I write for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millard Grubb View Post
Gordon,

In just a few words you have explained such a lovely gold nugget.

Interruption.

A virtual stop sign to buy.

Your wealth of experience and knowledge is being IGNORED by a LOT of people.

So glad you give us "kicks in the pants" to help us remember the real secrets.

I appreciate it greatly.

Millard

Thank you Millard. I do have a lot of experience, eclectic as it is, because I've been at it for so long...60 years.

What I share is like birdseed tossed outside the house. I can just throw it out the back door, or I can put some of it into different bird houses.

Right now, on my daily walk, I'm attracting a Blue Jay, who gets very close to me, and comes when I call it, to get a peanut. He always buries it, have never seen him eat it. I've got a few local squirrels who have been trained to come get a peanut, just for seeing me walk by.

Anyhow, I once told my daughter, write for yourself and if for others, the one reader you want.

Truth be told, the last decade has taken me away from "wanting" to share/help or give (my SQ1 Mantra-To GET:GIVE) and instead has me focusing on more INTAKE vs OUTPUT.

Whereas I used to have a big bag of peanuts and a little carrying pouch, today, I keep a few in my pocket and toss out occasionally.

As for INFLUENCE and all that jazz, I've gone full circle back to SPIDERS, SNAKES AND MICE. The minimum amount of words needed to get them to throw a nickel at me.

Gordon

Last edited by GordonJ : November 9, 2020 at 09:03 AM.