View Single Post
Old April 10, 2017, 09:42 PM
Administrator

Default Gerald R. Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron lafuddy View Post
I'm thinkin' it's high time for deployment of that Sowpub "bug-out outhouse" previously discussed here.

The Trumpster has put just about everybody on notice, as his 3D (soon to be 7 or 8D) chessboard, goes into full tilt overdrive.

His next move is anybody's guess, but he's indicating regime change for more than one country. Stories of U.S., Russian and Chinese ship and troop movements, are starting to hit the news cycle.

Hoooowee!

Just picked up one of those old school desks we used to hide under in case of nuclear attack. Hope it works as well today, as it did back then.

Ron

IF we make it til then, this Fall. Gerald Ford gets commissioned, THE largest carrier ever built. Where it deploys will indicate the hotspots. My guess is the Indian Ocean.

The USS Carl Vinson cancelled leave and some ports of call and is headed toward Korea. This is where Trump could get his itchy trigger finger ready.

I think he gave China what they asked for last week, in exchange for the green light to "nuke" N. Korea, if not literally, at least figuratively.

LOOK, military arms is a global industry which at some point has to lower the stockpiles to get more demand going.

Recon forces have been called up, all this via news outlets, no secret sources or leaks, I just listen to "Jimmy's Mom" who reports his every move, and pay attention to what the US Navy is doing...not "wiretapping" anyone, just picking up news channels with my antenna.

Anyhow, the desk is only protection if you take it to a 75 year old school and put it in the hallway or the janitor's closet, the most reinforced room in the bldg. I keep one too, albeit, my big belly precludes me from getting into it, let alone under it.

Trump is making the world interesting, eh?

Gordon