View Single Post
Old August 9, 2000, 05:34 PM
Blaise Dietz

Default Idea to run by yea

Gordon,

My name is Blaise Dietz and my info book is in development. It is a How To money maker for college students. When I was a freshman at Western Michigan university I designed T shirts. Each design became a separate t shirt. To make a long story short I was able to purchase 100 shirts for 400.00. I was then able to sell out all 100 for 15.00 a pop. I repeated this eight times in my first semester and then went on to take orders for Fraternity and Sorority houses and made good cash. My market is all college students and I have been copying and enhancing my favorite marketing pieces (classified adds, web sites, voicemail sales pitches).....

When I believe my how to manual is ready, do you know of anyone that can help tighten it up a bit i.e. be real hard and critical of my finished product? Should I lock myself up for 6 days and learn basic web design?

Finally, I have also opened two business's (www.creativemtg.com and www.creativelease.com) in the last 10 years. I wanted to create a work at home version of the equipment leasing business on video or tape or manual or.........I will be enrolling in the square one workshops 9/1/00 and look forward to getting some help with my own personal potential.......The parable of the diamond mine hit me like a brick wall.....I need help mining! THANK YOU FOR YOU!

With great appreciation!

Blaise
[email protected]