View Single Post
Old July 23, 2021, 01:44 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Free felafel balls got me to open my wallet!

Hi Glenn,

Thanks for sharing some cool examples of your free gift referral system!

I always love a free gift!

I remember that in a part of the city where I used to live, there was a small felafel restaurant, which sold wrap sandwiches... (Last time I checked, it was still there...)

Around lunch time, they'd have one of their staff members stand out the front of the restaurant holding a plate of freshly cooked falafel balls... They'd hold out a falafel ball with a pair of tongs, and offer it to you so that you could grab and eat it as you walked by the restaurant...

Whenever I saw that, I would always grab and eat a falafel ball! And I bought a few wrap sandwiches from that store, too, so it definitely worked on me (and I loved it)...

I'm pretty sure they made many multiple times more moolah from me and what I spent in the restaurant than what they spent on me in providing me with free falafel balls!

Thanks, Glenn. It's very inspiring!

Best wishes,

Dien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
Thanks Dien/Gordon,

Who do you know who would like To Get The Following Benefits:

A - You Get Your Top 3 Clients/Buyers to OWE You - 365 Days a year. (So You can call and get Advice, favors and discounts)

B - You Get Your top 5 or 10 Best Suppliers or Clients to REFER You Prospects
Equal to or better than they are. Over and over and over. With No Work or Effort by you. And the cost is Literally PEANUTS.

C - BIG BENEFIT - You Can Take Clients AWAY from other Sales people. Effortlessly. Almost 100% success Rate Reported by over 1000 Aussie Sales people. You Can Beat Up Your Competitors. You Win Contracts. Even if your prices are a bit higher.

Thanks,
Glenn

My Personal Tests Were VERY Successful -

250 million is VERY VERY Conservative.

https://rentamentor-56426.medium.com...2ff60e3b69ff5d