View Single Post
Old July 28, 2000, 01:06 PM
Mike Rodman

Default What' The Best Swivel Socket To Use To Overhaul An Engine???

Here's my dilemma ~

I'm not happy in sales working for somebody else and I want to start being a mechanic cause they make all of the money!

A friend of mine is a mechanic and he said I'd need a swivel socket. I need to know a few things:

1. What IS a swivel socket???
2. How do I USE one???
3. Where do I GET one???
4. What is the BEST swivel socket to get???

Plus... I was thinking about buying the manual Make $100,000 A Year Working On Engines!!! It's written by a guy named 'Ima "Shade Tree" Schyster.

His site says I don't have to know anything!!! His 847 page manual will give me ALL the tools I need to start making really big money working on cars!!! Best of all it's only $17.00!!!

Has anybody read his stuff and are you making $100,000 working on cars??? I don't want to part with my $17.00 to easily...

My plan is to read it, ask some questions... Then I'm going to teach OTHERS how to work on cars!!!

Then I can sell them the manual I bought... because there is this affiliate program thing!!! I can make another $5.00 on each one who buys his manual!!!

So puh-leeeeez answer my questions!!! I wanna make the big bucks!!!

Thanks in advance!!!

P.S. Oh by the way... anyone know what a "Torque Wrench" is??? I think I may need one of those too. Thanks!!!