Thread: Skip Rosell
View Single Post
Old June 16, 2013, 11:10 AM
Randy

Default Re: Skip Rosell

Skip thank you for letting us know what is going on in your life brother. This gives us an opportunity to know how to pray for you and I am praying for your healing. Prayer does change things when we believe ... and I for one do believe and thank Him for answered prayers. Cancer is but a small thing to God. He is much bigger than that and anything else we may encounter in life.

Skip I just want to thank you for who you have been to me as well as to all of us who have had the pleasure to know you through the years. You have always been very generous with your ideas and concepts to help us find ways that are right for us to either earn a living or open the doors to additional income sources. We can all us a little more income these days.

More importantly thank you for just being a friend since I have known you. We haven't talked often but whenever we have talked either here, by email, or by the phone ... you have from the very beginning acted as though we had been friends for years. That is a very rare trait and I have appreciated that about you. I'm looking forward to many more years of friendship and wisdom that I have come to enjoy from you my friend.

Keep in touch with us Skip.

Randy