View Single Post
Old May 15, 2003, 04:06 PM
Steve Shulenski

Default Vondre' is right. I know because...

I use flyers to promote several programs and products. And sometimes I make over $1,000 a day.
On some days I earn nothing.

If your advertisers don't get a good response they won't continue with you and they will not get good results unless the flyer is a stand alone flyer and offers a very strong reason for the homeowner to respond.

If you bag several flyers together people will just trash the whole bag.

Your flyer must have a super strong offer and forget using any colors other then black ink on white paper. If it looks like a advertising flyer it will get trashed without being read.

My best pulling flyer looks like it may be some kind of an official notice. Thus the homeowner will at least start to read it. And if you expect them to continue reading it you had better make it a great offer.

I pay my helpers .10/cents per flyer. If they are in really good shape they can average $8 - $10 per hour. Most can only handle 1,000 flyers per week.

I tape my flyers to the front door. Sure you can get a lot more flyers out if you rolled them up and stick them in a fence or hand rail but if you do that you won't get any response.

If you want to make money by selling advertising you would be far better off following Vondre' or Don Alm. Don's 'Midas Report' is full of good ad programs. You can get a copy from him or me. (If you get it from me I'll include 5 powerful flyers I use myself and my report "How to earn $200 Daily Without Selling".

Publishing your own small newspaper is a good idea. Using a flyer to promote a strong offer is a good idea. Both of these can work. Bagging several flyers together won't work for getting a good response and it will be tuff to find and keep advertisers and it's really hard work putting out flyers on doors so finding and keeping good help is a job in it self. That's why in addition to paying my helpers .10/cents per flyer I also give them a commission when my orders come in. To keep good help treat your people like gold and offer them a piece of the action.

You can save yourself a lot of time and money by following the advice of those who have already tested what you are thinking about doing. You don't have to reinvent or improve the wheel. Just find a proven plan and work it.

The only two ways anyone can become rich.