View Single Post
Old April 16, 2012, 11:45 PM
Randy

Default Re: So, from the brainstorming session...you can DO or you can SELL

Phil as you mentioned ... years ago there were so many creative ideas flying around SowPub if a person could not find something to get excited about and earn some money with ... their wood was wet.

There were a lot of really good ideas and from many sharp people such as are here today. Matter of fact some from that era are still here ... some sadly have passed.

It had been a while since I had been here and when I come in the other day it was a breath of fresh air to come into another brainstorming session like we used to have. It looks like I have a lot of catching up to do so will be checking out some of the ideas that have been shared here in the past few months.

Most of my work has still been advertising as it was in the past but of course much of that has shifted to the internet but print media is still alive in its many and varied forms.

I originally left because I found myself spending too much time on the forum and not enough time actually getting any work done. Then life happened with some health issues, etc. so now I am in need of some fresh new ideas which is why I found my way back. Some of the sharpest people I know are plugged in right here. Iron sharpens iron if I recall correctly.

As I learn some new ideas hopefully I'll be able to share some experience along the way to benefit others here.

Last edited by Randy : April 17, 2012 at 12:17 AM.