View Single Post
Old November 8, 2001, 06:26 AM
Harvey Brody

Default Re: my name was mentioned

> I am not sure that I am posting this communication properly, but if I am not, perhaps the reader can direct me, and "correct me."

I am the Harvey Brody who was "taught" by Joe Cossman ... sort of ... but the truth of the matter is that I was hired by Joe Cossman in 1958 when I was a 24 year old engineer who very desperately wanted to make a success of myself in this wonderful world, and while I learned a lot from Joe Cossman, I learned even more about making tons of cash money from many other clients of mine.

In any case, I was able to get my own proprietary products rolling in the late 1950s, and I still extremely active in global money making activities, I am now 69 years old and I still in perfect health ... thank GOD.

I am also still extremely active in the specialty product manufacturing field of endeavor, and I possess over 150 private label customers that consist of companies such as Home Depot, Sears, Ace Hardware, Procter & Gamble, Ford etc.

In addition, in the 1970s and 1980s, I spent 15 very successful years engaged in the "how-to" publishing business and I made a ton of money in the publishing business, but I hated the fact that I had to hire way too many employees to handle the heavy volume of business that I generated.

However, I am going back into the "how to" publishing business in the not too distant future, but this time I will do so without using any employees at all, via the Internet.

I am certainly happy that I live in a country whereby a poor person can accomplish what I have accomplished ... and may it always be so!

Harvey Brody