View Single Post
Old July 25, 2017, 09:54 AM
Administrator

Default 504 Million in Lottery Jackpots, who's in?

Worth 3 bux, eh?

This week is a rare lottery drawing, both Powerball at 242 M and MegaMillions at 262 million have jockpots with CASH amounts over 100M each.

Get yourself a good accountant, maybe get 50% so ONLY 82M from Mega, and only 69 from Power. Still worth wasting 3 bux on? Only if you can afford to lose it, which you will.

However the THRILL of fantasizing throughout the day is worth it to many.

So, here is what I'm looking for, the next winner we be an ODD ball draw, one of those 21, 22, 23, 44, 55 type three in a row or something out of the ordinary...most draws are pretty evenly spaced out,

But I would not be surprised to see low numbers, GRANNY numbers, of her grandchildren, win one of the Jackpots this week or when it does get hit.

What will I do with that money? I'd say, sorry, what money? You have me mistaken for someone else. HA!

OK, 3 bux on the fantasy, .50 cents on 84X front pair, just to try win 25 bux, more my style. No one follows me after cashing in a 25 buck ticket, once in awhile.

Gordon

PS. I've got my two legal firms picked out, see which one can save me the most in taxes while keeping it private, got them both on speed dial, just in case.