View Single Post
Old February 3, 2012, 08:37 AM
Tina

Default Re: Introducing myself...

Hiya Dien! I have a copywriting friend who lives in Australia. Of course he and I only manage to chat on Skype, but it's great that we can, being so far apart country-wise and all. Lots of land, sky, and ocean between us.

I'm a Georgia (US) girl myself -- been here forever and ever although I've ventured outside the state lines a time or two over the past 20 years. When the kiddies are all grown, I think I might do some traveling, though. See what life's like across the water or something.

A busy January is good - especially if you've been filling those coffers with your industriousness from your work. I'll look forward to a time when you can take a break and we'll chew fat (yuck!) together here on the forum. lol

Gordon's the one who pointed me to this forum, too. Him and Boz and his copywriter challenge over on the WF. He might be regretting it right about now...wishing I hadn't started "running my fingers" over here cause when I get going, I can talk, and talk, and talk. Hehe.

I'm (sorta) kidding. I usually stay quiet unless there's a subject mentioned I feel I can add something of value to. Which is why I wanted to get to know folks over here a little bit. Who knows? I might have an answer or two that could help someone out. And that'd be great.

Thanks for the welcome!

Tina