View Single Post
Old July 7, 2009, 02:22 AM
Sandi Bowman

Default Re: TOTALLY SUDDEN (+ troublesome) mindset shift - anyone else?

Hi, TW,

You've had a big disappointment so it is perfectly natural to question anything and everything related to the disappointment. This coping mechanism that you're feeling now is a good sign (even if it doesn't feel like it now) because it means you have the capacity to cope with things and figure it out.

The upside of this coping/depressive syndrome is that, eventually, you will come out on the other side of it with a stronger, better, understanding. It's the LIGHT at the end of the tunnel but remember: you must navigate the dark tunnel to see the light. Stay the course, use your head, friends, any other resources you have, and you will come out much the better for it.

Yes, I've been there, done that. It changed a lot for me...from quitting the Warrior Forum to modifying goals and strategies. It's been tons better for me, personally. A bit painful to discover the illusions but rewarding to also discover the gems among the rubble. Look for your gems, TW. Best wishes for your successful journey to entrepreneurial enlightenment.

Sandi Bowman

P.S. You may find it useful to start an informal journal to record discoveries, thoughts, things to explore etc.