View Single Post
Old November 22, 2022, 01:22 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Re: Maybe an "inside view" IS a secret?

Hi Gordon,

I agree with you, mentors are very important!

I think it speeds everything up...

One way of getting a mentor is to work for an entrepreneur... And keep your eyes open when you do!

- Dien

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
I never heard of a HOTSHEET until Joe Karbo showed me one.
Although I had Harvey's big course back in the 80's, along with Cossman's Infomercial Metal Box with a business in it...

And I turned SCI down 3 times until Halbert called me an idiot. You recall some of his emails way back...

So, maybe so. But on the other hand, sometimes, a second hand peek, as we have shared here, and as others have done too, but that might be like the game story, where you whisper in the next person's ear, and see what comes out after it has been around the circle.

It is hard to beat DIRECT seeing, hearing, and being around those that do. Although I understood what Harvey did back in the 80s and 90s, it wasn't until he gave me those many hours of recordings I could listen to over and over and be able to get DIRECT clarification on, when things really clicked over to me. Which led to a streamlining of all of my moolah making activities...when I was shown, and then got rid of my own slop and mess...so there is something to it.

And I guess that is why people will spend 20,000 (and next year 40,000) dollars to have DIRECT access to Alen Sultanic.

Or why they join the Platinum or Gold insider groups. Access to success may not be any better than the book or information they give you, but maybe hearing straight from the "horse's mouth" carries a lot more weight...and gets taken into the deep brain crevices, whereas, information remains on the surface?

OH, I really like the sound the band you manage make, hope they become more well known. I think of it as 'outback calypso', is that wrong of me?

Anyhow, I appreciate all the Mentors I've been blessed with, wish I would have listened to them a bit more, but they, of all people, understand the need for independence too.

Gordon