View Single Post
Old June 6, 2017, 07:22 PM
SecretAgentMan

Default Re: Loved the report! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dien Rice View Post
I bought and read the report... Great report!

I liked the analogy of a salesperson and a customer, with a tour bus guide and a tourist...!

While this is promoted to help sell cars, this sales process I think would help in virtually any kind of sale... Anyone who does sales (especially face to face sales) would benefit by getting themselves a copy...

Best wishes,

Dien

THANK You very much, Dien, I appreciate your praise! I hope you got way more than $4 of value out of it. If you haven't used the skills in the report before, and you begin to use them, you will drastically increase your closing percentages!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
You aren't the one who Wrote the Report. And the guy who DID Never
Credentialled himself as a Car S*alesman.

Mil Gracias Amigo,

Glenn Osborn

Glenn, I was told after my first draft to really cut down on the talk about me, so I cut it out altogether.

However, in case you were wondering, I do sell cars for Mercedes-Benz of Denver and you can find my window office at the back of the building on 940 s. Colorado Blvd. actually, I was thinking of placing that in the header, you know sort of a "from the office of..." style header with the dealership address and everything.

I've made enough from this promotion to pay for website hosting to place this online for one month! a self-sustaining enterprise which will only grow with time! Thank you very much!

I will keep you up-to-speed with updates. Also, Gordon, thank you for your new report. I love the part about I cannot fix inactivity, I can fix activity that I take today. That's great! Course correction - action - course correction.