View Single Post
Old November 27, 2020, 11:07 AM
Administrator

Default No tips just general ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikePT View Post
Any tips and advice to find new back-end products to sell to already customers?

I sell fashion bracelets to men, and the way I present to Clients new different products is focusing on another possible WANTS and NEEDS my Clients can have.

Example: I present a new "sober low profile" bracelet instead a "shiny" one; or a slim and tiny bracelet to use near the watch; or a bracelet to use when the man uses suit; or a sporty model.

Any tips?

Thanks.

Well I don't know enough about your transaction model, so this is only general ideas.

The thing is, you KNOW what they bought. If you know why (gift or personal use), then you could test an email with a binary option.

That is, give them a choice of two COMPLEMENTARY items, items that go with the original buy. If you mention it and ask for their feedback, or give them a discount or incentive to buy it, that might be one way.

Of course, this assumes you have their email addresses.

If what you are doing is working, then you tweak the follow up to try to increase %, but you may not have enough data to do this, I have NO idea.

I don't think I would change the idea, in selling women's fashion jewelry, we stuck with the "people will compliment, notice you and be dazzled" idea.

If someone bought shiny from me, I'd be inclined to offer them shiny again, or a shine which brings out the first one. I'm not one to guess on their wants and needs, the old saw; "a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush"... is good advice to follow.

I have zero idea of what a "low sober profile" is, and how it would look next to the other piece. I would tend to stay away from jargon, but again, these are general ideas, not knowing your business, but old saying I heard over and over again, from the Executive Director of a 10 million dollar jewelry division was:

"go to the well that gives you the water" ... it beats wandering the desert looking for an oasis.

Gordon