View Single Post
Old April 30, 2015, 12:55 AM
Don Alm

Default Re: "Secret" Niche that pays $15,000 + per Mo!

Hey Trevor......the "DEAL" is......this is WIDE OPEN! Do YOU think that if YOU.....were to Rank a Video for the KeyWord, "Tacoma Roofer" or "Toledo Roofer" or whatever Town Roofer....that YOU would NOT find a Roofer in that area who would NOT be willing to pay YOU at least $500 A MONTH for the LEAD CALLS coming in?

I'm sorry....your comment tells me a few things;

(Well I do searches for chicago roofer or boston plumber or denver lawyer and I NEVER see videos show up, at least on the first page)

THIS......tells me that;

1) You think the examples I showed are FALSE
or
2) You think this "Video Ranking" stuff is ALL "Bogus Crapola"

Well... I got news fer ya Trevor.....MOST of the projects I've started either had great many competitors or very few.....and....just because you don't see examples of what I'm referring to in.... Chicago, Boston or Denver....does NOT mean this is a "Bummer" or Horse-Crap" program!

YOU sound like people I've come across my ENTIRE LIFE of Entroopeneerism!

"Hey Don....starting up a Burglar Alarm biz in Evanston, IL is .....STUPID! There's TEN biz ALREADY there....they've been there for years and there's NO WAY......YOU....can get any business there!!!!!!!!!"

Ya Right!

"Hey Don....."getting restaurants to pay YOU to send "Daily Special" faxes to local offices...will NOT work!!!!!

"Hey Don.....Car Dealers will NEVER pay for your Car Buyer Calendar Magnets .....!!!!

"Hey Don.....home buyers will NOT put your "Welcome Magnets" on their refrigerators!!"

"Hey Don....hotels will NOT let you put anything in their rooms!" (TV Channel Guides WITH Ads on them are READILY accepted by ANY Hotel)

"Hey Don.....local consumers will NEVER put your Bumper Stickers on their vehicles!" (my Bumper Bucks promo program)

"Hey Don.....biznesses will NEVER Pay to have an Ad on a Board on the wall above URINALS! You Kiddin' Me!

Thus.....your reaction to NOT seeing a "Thumbnail" for the KeyWords you chose says to YOU....this is NOT a viable thingee! However, this says to people like me....."Hey! THIS area is WIDE OPEN! I'll betya I could get a Video Thumbnail Ranked on Page 1 for EACH of these Keywords!!!

So.....I don't know your biz experience BUT.....I think you should WAIT before you decide to start any kind of money-making venture until you crossover in to the arena of "Possibility"thinking.

ALL of us who have succeeded have had our share of Failures (Ya Never know unless ya tries!)

I call it....."FAILING Forward!" So.....go out an git yer feet wet! START SUMPTHIN!

Don Alm....starter of MANY projects