View Single Post
Old May 3, 2020, 07:13 AM
Onwards and upwards!

Default I agree, it should be a local decision...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalm View Post
You are Right On Dien.....however.....America was NOT created and built on "Da Gummit" shutting down EVERYTHING!...causing 36 millyon to lose their jobs and many more to lose money.

The County I live in (the largest in Oregon) has had 24 cases and 1 death since this thing started. Is that reason enough for thousands of biznesses to close....schools and universities to close...disrupting the lives of thousands of children ......Every Church shut down?

C'mon Gummit......dis ting has gone TOO Far! You have OVER-Reacted. The SAME "Modelers" who have pushed the "Global Warming" Fraud (For their own greedy reasons)...were also behind THIS.
Hi Don,

I had a look... Out of the "lower 48" states, Oregon is doing 2nd best in terms of coronavirus numbers (per 100,000 people). Only Montana is doing better out of the "lower 48"...

Alaska and Hawaii are also doing well...

I agree that it should be a local decision. The two worst places are New York and New Jersey. So what they do should probably be different from Oregon and Montana...

How it "looks" probably depends on what's happening where you're at...

If you look at this map, it's pretty clear the Eastern half of the US is doing a lot worse than the Western half...

https://graphics.reuters.com/HEALTH-...423/index.html

- Dien

Last edited by Dien Rice : May 3, 2020 at 08:06 AM.