View Single Post
Old November 30, 2008, 12:22 PM
Administrator

Default The BEHAVIORS of success and rapid income increase.

Dan Kennedy says it is all about your BEHAVIOR, what you DO in the course of your day that determines your success (results), and I'm in agreement with Dan on this one.

The premise of the Square One Workshops is:

"Our results come from our behaviors. To get the results we want, we must control and direct our activities by controlling our states."

So, it has been my question for a couple of decades now, "What do you want?" Harvey Brody says you must stare at a positive ending result, and I think this is what most people DON'T do, myself included for many years.

So how can we pursue a goal, say financial freedom in a year, if we don't have it clearly identified? The WANT must be something that you CAN stare at, and see very clearly in great emotional detail to provide the WHY for all the activity.

Financial Freedom means something different to each of us. You get to define yours.

Once you KNOW what you want, you'll see the SQ1 provides some roadmaps, a "GPS" system to take you to your destination. In the old days (like a few years ago), we'd go get maps from AAA (American Automobile Association) called a Trip-Tik and it would tell us what route to follow. Now you can have your phone or a small device tell you where to go.

Once you have a clearly defined destination, then you work backwards within the Pyramid of Accomplishment (POA) to establish time frames and develop a specific plan or blueprint, or MAP to folllow.

Your BEHAVIOR, the engine to take you there, is powered by your thoughts, actions and feelings...although in the SQ1 we treat emotions as thoughts as you see on the Master PictoGrigm.

So it BEGINS with a GOAL, a WANT...a destination of some kind. We now have less than a year until next "Black Friday", our target date.

The WANT will determine which Behaviors you have to DO, and will show you the way to getting to the correct behaviors for your specific target.

So we can start there. WHAT is financial freedom to YOU? Care to share?

Thanks Phil for helping me track down the hidden treasures of this forum.

Gordon Jay Alexander
http://www.angelfire.com/biz/gjbiz/sq1.html