Thread: Passage notice
View Single Post
Old August 27, 2009, 10:19 AM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Re: On behalf of Dien and myself, sincere condolences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
Thank you Sandi for letting us know. It is very sad. Dien is traveling in US and I'm on assignment in PA and we extend our sincere condolences to the Fountain family. FIB was one of the first business forums and we hope her family and friends will somehow keep it alive in Leslie's memory. It is shocking news.

Gordon Alexander and Dien Rice, Co-Founders of Seeds of Wisdom Publishing
Thanks for posting about this, Sandi. Lesley was a truly sincere lady, who did her best to help people, and was also a true go-getter herself who I had a lot of respect for. It is really sad and shocking to hear about this...

I also posted this on Lesley's Friends in Business board...

Quote:
Subject: Re: MaaMaws passing

Posted By: Dien Rice

In Response To: MaaMaws passing (MaaMaw's Husband)

I am shocked and saddened to hear this news.

I always respected Lesley, she accomplished many things and no one can deny that she was a real "go-getter". In addition to that, through this website she helped many people out of trouble, and prevented them from getting into trouble.

There's no doubt she did a lot of good in her life. I'm sure she'll be blessed for the good things she's done.

I lost my father earlier this year very suddenly and unexpectedly, so I know first-hand the hardship her family is going through.

Dien Rice

(I've been traveling, and only just learned of this sad news...)