View Single Post
Old April 9, 2012, 09:34 PM
Phil

Default Buzzworthy: This Vibrator From 1906 Could Have Been In Your Great-Grandma's Closet :)

Gordon's...

Youth! ... Must be Popping back Up into Life here Once Again, with these [Brainstorming] sessions... Everything Goes! ...

Since... I'm Guessing and Hoping...

Gordon last post Awhile back on a related Topic... Got ''Zapped'' by A few and Disappeared fairly Quickly! ...

So, if this particular Topic(s) At All interests Some, You etc. etc... Do A Quick Copy & Paste before [Certain Parts] of this thread Disappear and Meet Everyone's Standards which I'm sure we Can All Respect if Really necessary...

The Brainstorming Doors have Now been Open To just About Anything & Everything...

Heard about This very interesting ''New Museum'' opening Up in SF the other Day in A Particularly {HOT AND STEAMY} Money making, Revenue Generation related Specialty, Specialized Niche Spinners...
http://www.google.com/search?q=Buzzw...DKmfiALitdnYBQ

And A misc. (related} Blast from the Past...

It's Time has Always been Ready for This, more than Needed Servicing idea...

Comes with A very Easy Marketplace and Customer base Tie-in... To Service it well... So Service it and the Health & Wellness industry well...

A/The ''Smart'' method in my Opinion, of Simply Getting into the Educational line of businesses, ideas with Social media, Almost Guaranteed connections...

Misc. Specialized Training, Health related Information and All Kinds of, Especially... Exciting! ... Seminars can be Developed into the business model with very little Convincing and Lots of Upselling & Ongoing Monthly membership Opportunities...

Unlimited Potential(s) because You Know what, is Not Going to be Going Anywhere or AnyLess in the Next Set of Generations!

Betcha!

Along with my Condom Sense business idea... 24 Hour “HotShot” discreet delivery for those intimate moments...
http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?p=30022

All the Best...

Phil

Last edited by Phil : April 10, 2012 at 01:24 AM. Reason: additional info...