View Single Post
Old October 14, 2017, 11:36 AM
Administrator

Default Off the rack and one size fits all solutions.

I've never been a fan of one size fits all.

Also, some of you newer readers may think I'm coming out of left field with this switchwords stuff, but older readers know I've been discussing this stuff for the past 25 years online.

And there are those of you, more business or money making oriented, who think these are small groups of people...well let's look at Facebook, OK?

Colin Theriot has 26,000 members in his Cult of Copy group, about 4 to 5 times as many as any other copywriting group. HUGE group of people interested in copy.

OK then, switchwords? How about the 51.000 members of Kat Miller's
Switchword group. Almost double the highest group of copywriters.

Ah, Gordon said, "Where the head goes, the body follows." A SQ1 tenet.

So a look at blueiris.biz and see what these 50K people buy and this is just one of scores of similar groups.

First law of Halbertesque Marketing: Park your food truck in the middle of a starving crowd.

So many Internet Marketer wannabees struggle to find a niche, and there are thousands of new copywriters competing for table scraps, because they are myopic, most trained that way by their gurus.

Just as millions of people have made the TeleEvangelists rich men and women (they know and cater to their market)...

There are all sorts of niches, within huge markets, and I will say this (so as to close the loop),

They do get rich selling off the rack solutions. At blueiris.biz you'll find long lists of switchwords, including the original ones from Mangan, and others contributed by other gurus and students.

I'm saying, a PERSONALIZED approach, a custom fitted suit, a tailor made solution will serve you better than any off the rack solution you could buy.

And it is so with SWITCHWORDS, yet, I seem to be the only person in the world saying as much and willing to help people find their own.

You newer members may think this strange discussion for a business group of people, but we have always welcomed discussion from outside the biz world, but in truth, even those selling spells, chants, prayers, charms, money trees...all are getting on board the marketing train where your group, cult, pack, tribe, family will spend their time and MONEY with you.

My new Hotsheet is called Cash & Curious. It explores the business of hope, faith, and self fulfillment. email me if interested. [email protected] Put CASH & CURIOUS in the subject header.

GordonJ