View Single Post
Old January 22, 2020, 10:57 AM
Administrator

Default #63 with Angelina on the cover arrived last week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dien Rice View Post
Wow, thanks for posting about this!

I think it's amazing (and great) that Scoopified is still around!

According to their page...
  • They only publish in hard-copy
  • They only deliver by physical mail
  • They only accept payment by money orders or checks!
Many businesses like this couldn't survive the birth of the internet... I'm glad they're still here!

On a different (but related) note...

I only just realized that you can read issues of Home Business Magazine here...

https://issuu.com/homebusinessmagazine

I've always found the most interesting thing about such magazines to be the ads!

Best wishes,

Dien

I keep threatening to re release my CIRCULAR HOTSHEET, because, there is still a market OUT THERE, for these things...

things being booklets, catalogs, and strange offers in my MAIL BOX. Scoopified sells two types of info, REPORTS AND REFERRALS. MOST of the catalog is of the referral kind, which is a neat biz model. Selling other people's OFFERS.

About half way down the PONY EXPRESS Unclassifed ads is one for the RED NECK AD SHEET, good to get on their list too. That and Shore to Shore, and the many other circulars.

I don't have time, but think there might be some money to be made with this MAIL BOX marketplace. ONE of our Sowpubbers has been testing this the last couple of years, and got some decent results with his offers in the circs.

I like holding this strange, different, unusual and unique little marketing devices coming to me regularly, it has a nostalgia feel too.

When you buy a few things from these, you WILL get swamped with offers in your mailbox. I have a one page hotsheet for making a home made colloidal silver machine at home, (Bud Riggs made it for me when I was in New Mexico). The silver is the expensive part, but other than that, about 5 bux worth of parts.

HOTSHEETS, like SCOOPIFIED (because of the dated material), are doing very well, thank you very much.

Gordon