View Single Post
Old November 29, 2020, 05:58 PM
Administrator

Default I think a more accurate thought might be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dien Rice View Post
Hi Gordon,

I think I'm getting a little wiser as I age... That's the good part about aging!

About the Square One Workshops (SQ1)...

Wow... I can really see the value in it now...

You really ought to do more with it (in my opinion)... It is VALUABLE...

And also incredibly unique...

A work - if I may say so - of genius...

(And I'm not just trying to butter you up! )

Best wishes,

Dien

Thanks Dien, I USE it on a daily basis, so I do a lot with it, a more accurate idea from my perspective is, others should do a lot more with it. After all, it was posted here for 18 years, free for anyone who had an interest.

Yes, I haven't promoted it, or commercialized it, in fact turned down offers to do so because I believe it will get misused, and mis promoted.

Every week, when choosing between several things on a list, I use the BINARY MATRIX...I use the PictoGrigm of Persuasion with every promotion I write, I USE the PictoGrigms routinely.

Of the thousands whom have seen it, been exposed to it, I can count on one hand those that actually USE IT, and only a couple have delved into depths of it's hologram nature, to see the things that aren't on the surface.

It has been often said, in several ways, when the viewer is ready, the curtain is pulled back (or the teacher appears, or some variation of that).

Maybe the Covid crisis will have more people looking for answers, and when they are ready, maybe, perhaps they will find the SQ1.

Gordon