View Single Post
Old April 17, 2012, 12:54 AM
Duane Adolph

Default Re: What, no ****?????

Hey Gordon!

Looks like this thread has EXPLODED with ideas. And I kept the brainstorm to "Sowpub.com friendly".

After one your previous posts was nuked (which I thought was an awesome post by the way)...I decided to avoid certain topics here. So to answer your question "NO ****" in that brainstorm session lol

Glad to see all the brilliance come out in this thread.

Duane

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
Thanks Duane, you are right about brainstorming.

Anything goes.

Bubba Watson won the Masters Golf Tournament with an impossible shot which no one even imagined except Bubba, gotta love that guy.

Which made me come up with these:

Become the next Kim Kardashian or Paris Hilton...I'll video you having sex and help it go viral...only 1k bux. Free ads on craigslist.

Get me a pretty girl, hit the truckstops, I do headlights, she does truckers. EZ money.

Hit the college Frat house, sell **** on a stick, 50 bux each...find the football dorm...locate the defensive tackle...sell him 20 jump drives for 24 each, he doubles his money...selling to the team. (Beats selling dope, although you didn't mention that one either).

Do sex toy parties...by invite only (have to set up on craigslist in advance)...

Teach sex. Most guys have their BS in the subject.

Sex, drugs and rock and roll...sell posters of the 60s-70s and stoner videos on VHS, sell vhs machines you find at thrift stores for 2 bux...frats can throw a toga party (if you need to ask, you're too dang young)...

So, even with these anything goes ideas, by throwing a ho bunch of mud at the wall, maybe some of it will combine into a doable idea.

Or it could be uterine nonsense...

gja