View Single Post
Old March 22, 2017, 01:13 PM
Administrator

Default part 2

Now for some pitches.

I've teamed up with Rochester, NY Entrepreneur Steve DiMarco, an expert on Franchising and Biz-Op to offer you a variety of programs from very reasonable get acquainted programs all the way to a one year of joint coaching (only a few) for 2500. We will consider payments too.

Many of you know, in addition to Ben Suarez, Rod Napier, Joe Karbo, I've also studied (as has Dien) the concepts of Harvey Brody and his TOLL POSITION concept.

I'm considering offering a few licensing strategies for a select few. There have been people interested in buying these, lock, stock and barrel. But I don't think I'm interested.

I will entertain ideas of LICENSING with a possible Master License available. We'll need to talk about these.

The most interest I've had overall is:

GOLF, which today, bores me. BUT, I did have a very successful instructing center, and proprietary products which could be offered. The target market would be high school and college coaches and an estimated 50,000 golf instructors in the USA alone. I would license them the J-Swing, Think and Reach par and a way to make between 60 and 100 thousand dollars a year. It would be a golf BIZ OP, but I want the Master Licensee to handle the details. If you are a golfer, or might be interested in helping people set up a golf training business, let's kick that can around.

RESUMES. Not a week goes by without me getting inquiries on how to set up a resume business. I was making a $1,000.00 a DAY with mine. Not many resume writers see that kind of money. Maybe I can license my marketing strategy which produced those results. Probably would partner with someone with a background in either franchising, licensing or distributorships.

HALF DAY WORKSHOPS. Currently my hottest part time money maker. EASILY getting 6 people to pay me 49 bux for a few hours on a Sat. morning. I'm sure there is a market for the HOW TO. But, I do want to protect the asset, therefore, not interested in writing a report, which will get shared to a black hat forum the day I release it. But, if I can license it or the courses, then maybe we have something with a recurring income.

See, most licenses need to be renewed. Often on a yearly basis.

Of course, I am also open to other ideas too. Which includes the Square One Workshops, a Cooking School (I've been to 3 of them) and maybe even some sort of a chatteling group, licensed chattelers working with each other around the world. BUT, the more ambitious the project, the more you would need to do.

Golf, resumes, workshops are pert near ready to go ideas...others could be fleshed out, but again, I'm open. Just as long as you do most of the work, and I make a little bit of moolah, I'd be happy.

Thanks for reading this ponderous tome, and as always, if you have questions or comments, my email is [email protected] or post at sowpub.com

Gordon Jay Alexander

PS Back in 1998, Bill Myers had a membership site called The Idea Bank. It cost 1000 bux to join. My best guess is he had about 57 or so members. We all paid our 1000 dollars to Bill in January. Imagine pocketing a cool 50 grand to start your year off. Sweet.

Having members, distributors, affiliates, licensees; any recurring payment model is a worthy goal for most of us. At the golf shop we had a membership fee and then ala carte services members could purchase.

Gyms, yoga studios, karate and martial arts, dancing, even art centers use this model.

Another concept is to be the governing body, the place to get your certificate or license from. Like Crossfit.
https://certifications.crossfit.com/

Good example of a Central Control Center or a Magical Profit Generator, or so it seems.

So, in order to become a certified and licensed Square One Workshop instructor, there would be a competency test, training, and yearly renewal. See?

These are 5th and 6th Gear Harvey Brody concepts both Dien and I have been exposed to. Now you've been given some food for thought too.

Elevate your thinking, but DO SOMETHING TODAY.

Gordon

Last edited by GordonJ : March 22, 2017 at 01:41 PM.