View Single Post
Old July 15, 2018, 01:53 PM
Administrator

Default Steps 3, 4 and 5.

These are all about your PROMOTION.

You've placed your promotion on their track, and let them run into you.

You've used a PO which resonates with their CURRENT state of mind, which one of the 3 PO's are they in at the time of the intersection? Moment, Day or Life?

You've quickly albeit BRIEFLY have their attention, now you use HEARTS AND MINDS.

Step four. Keep attention with MIND AND HEART appeals.
Time to win their hearts and minds.
You give them emotional reasons along with logical reasons and use the time tested and proven techniques of persuasion and influence.

In Step One, you identified your ideal customer, and you know what
they want and now give a lot of thought to WHY they want that.

Then create your intersection on their path and grab their attention and NOW win their hearts and minds,
and then their wallets and pocketbooks.

There is MAGIC in the power of an emotional appeal, that is, sort of, Copywriting 101. Old saw; we buy with emotion and justify with logic.

Give them both in your promotion.

The emotional appeal of my example, a work on Law Of Attraction, based around old New Thought guys, and WWA, who wrote a work: The Secret of Success and Thought Force in Business and Everyday Life
could be looked at:

Moment: Gee, I wish I had more money, how do I manifest it?

Today: What should I do today to make money? (Remember we are fishing in the pond filled with fish looking for LOA/TAGR ideas).

Life: What can I do to create a successful money filled life?

PO: Facebook Group: Attract money starting today, and build a lifetime of success. Use LOA...

It appeals to those in the group in that lane of the highway, in the Think And Grow Rich group, maybe 80%, in the LOA, maybe only 20%, they may be trying to manifest a mate, partner or something else.

You have TARGETED those in the group who are interested in Money.

They click on your ad. You have bumped into them, you have a very few moments to throw a brick through their wall, link them to the Amazon page, you won't sell many books, if any.

However, take them to a page and begin your STORY with how you (or someone) used the work of WWA, and his book, Business and Life, to get quick money, and long term money, you appeal to what they are looking for.

You know they have a mental predisposition to BELIEVE in this, they are pre-sold, so it is more important to establish rapport, and this done with stories and case studies.

They are on your slippery slope, you have them by the hand and are walking them around the park and then over the bridge, where their dreams are at, and they willingly pay the toll to get there. See?

Last edited by GordonJ : July 16, 2018 at 10:35 AM.