Old October 14, 2020, 07:56 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Here's how I would start...

Quote:
Originally Posted by unpinkpanther View Post
Hey Dien

Thank you for your response

Let me explain further:

Our ideal focus is to make sales of educational products from which a portion of the revenue is donated to charities who are really making a difference.

You've already touched on what we mean by mutually beneficial: a profit-sharing arrangement, where we collaborate to hit set targets.

The plan is to build long-term relationships so we can all keep supporting worthy causes forever. Yes, "branding" does come in, but that isn't the core focus.

No, "renting" email lists doesn't arise, as each list broker/owner is expected to mail to his list himself.

Hope that helps.

Thank you once again, Dien!
Hi unpinkpanther,

Okay, I would then ask you, what kind of educational products are these?

The reason why I ask is because you probably want to match the type of education to the email list, newsletter, website, blog, podcast, etc.

For example, if the products will educate people about how to catch more fish, then you probably want to target fishing-related email lists, newsletters, websites, blogs, podcasts, etc.

The next step is then to:

(1) make a list of the relevant email lists, newsletters, websites, blogs, podcasts, etc., and find out their contact details (whether it be email, phone number, or something else);

(2) decide on what you will offer them (e.g. you promote our product, we split the proceeds 50/50);

(3) then craft the message you will use when contacting them; and

(4) contact them.

Make sure it is a "win/win" offer... So they will win, as well as you...

Also, keep in mind that nowadays, everyone will at first be suspicious, especially if they've never heard of you. So you will need to provide as much proof as possible that you are who you say you are, and that you are doing what you say you're doing...

Also, if you can provide proof of past sales of your product, that would help as well, plus testimonials, proof of your expertise in that area, etc. (Not all are necessary, but the more "proof" you have, the more successful you will probably be...)

You don't need to squash all your "proof" into an email. You can create separate web pages with the details of your proof, which you can then refer to...

Best wishes!

Dien