View Single Post
Old June 29, 2015, 12:33 PM
trevord92

Default Re: Writer's Forum FAIL...and other SowPub NEWS

Sorry to hear the writer's forum didn't work out - I didn't join the beta test program because there wasn't really much info about it and I wasn't convinced there would be enough info to warrant the fee, even though I knew deep down as an info product creator that even one or two bits of info would more than pay back.

Weird how our minds work!

Udemy is one of those "I wish I'd thought of that" concepts (lots of those!) and although it isn't alone in the market it seems to be the leader at the moment.

That said, there's almost certainly scope for others and that could include your info campus.

The WSO market has dropped but JVZoo and Warrior Plus still get launches, mostly not with the $20 "tax" to be in the Warrior Forum itself.

I've not found a similar market outside internet marketing but think there would be scope for one covering self help/personal development. The buyers in that market are at least as hungry as IM buyers but haven't got anywhere near enough decent cheaper-end products ($5, $10, $20 range) in my view.

Just a thought