View Single Post
Old October 13, 2020, 07:05 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default A couple of questions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by unpinkpanther View Post
Hello Sirs Gordon, Dien & the SOWPub Family

Maybe you can help in resolving this?

Some friends and I plan a series of online promotions to help raise money for charitable causes*

(Causes like rehabilitating repentant ex-convicts, helping kids with autism/special needs, etc)

We want to collaborate with relevant email list brokers on a mutually beneficial basis (i.e based on performance). Specifically list brokers with email lists of charity donors.

How would you suggest we go about it? Who will you recommend we connect with?

I would greatly appreciate your pointing us in the right direction

Thank you
Hi unpinkpanther,

To my knowledge, "renting" email lists can be problematic (where you get the emails, then send to the email list). That's due to anti-spam laws...

A couple of questions...

Are you looking for donations, or looking for sales, where proceeds from the sales go to help the charity?

When you say "a mutually beneficial basis (i.e based on performance)", what do you mean more specifically?

If you're selling a product, many people with lists will be open to a profit-sharing type of deal... I imagine that if it involves a (reputable) charity, they would be more open to such a deal than usual... (They would get "branding" benefits by being associated with acts of charity...)

Best wishes,

Dien