View Single Post
Old January 20, 2021, 03:58 PM
Administrator

Default Analytics. ONE thing missing from THE NEW SPRINT TO FREEDOM report.

7 bux to [email protected] via PayPal gets you a link to Part one of the new report. In it, I wrote:

The mechanism for your sales:
Web Site.
Auto Responder.
Payment Processor.
Delivery system.

What is missing IS: analytics.

LOOK, you can't guess or assume, you must know where your traffic is coming from and what they do while at your site. There are free tools to get you started or very advanced tools costing hundreds of dollars or more a month.

If you are on YouTube, and haven't paid, you are bombarded with ads and many of them are about analytics. The hot one, that is, spending a lot of ad money is ORIBI, a high priced solution.

But Google analytics will give you a start on this, I have used StatCounter with success, it gives me what little I need to know.

But if you have a PLAN to make some moolah on the Internet this year, you have to know who is visiting your site, where they came from and what they do...some basic information BEFORE you can go off and make changes based on assumptions.

Google or Bing Web Site Analytics and go down that rabbit hole, or YouTube it and see many demonstrations of how to use these tools.

Also, as a map maker, if you have a map to where you want to go, and a route to follow, then you can't get lost can you, only detoured.

Gordon

Last edited by GordonJ : January 20, 2021 at 04:39 PM.