View Single Post
Old March 16, 2021, 06:19 PM
Administrator

Default My NEW, free, quick and easy copy writing course here...right now...

Every time I post a link to the PictoGrigm of Persuasion (POP), I get email, most asking for me to go over it. I always tell people WRITE IT OUT by hand, and it becomes self explanatory. Few do.

Anyhow, here it is:

https://bit.ly/3rZkjiU

Here are the KEYS to it, and if you get this, then it could be the only copy writing course you need.

People either know you, (or have heard of you), or they DON'T. Includes your product, service or opinion.

On the right side is such a person. Removed, distant, REMOTE from you, and living inside their own little igloo or bubble of PRE OCCUPATION. They have a lot of things on their mind, represented by the Maslow Pyramid above their heads.

They are on their own path.

You must create an INTERSECTION. KEY ONE. Maybe the most important and most ignored or overlooked.

WHERE are you going to meet this person via remote means? What is on their minds in relation to you or your product or service?

You have a very brief time to get their attention, seen as brick through the air hitting them in the head, but that only gets their attention, you have to HOLD it. How? By being in sync, resonating, appealing to their best interest as it applies to your product.

Could be a story, could be an idea, could be a solution to a problem.

This POP is for remote TRANSACTIONS. On a piece of paper, you might want to write the headline, or header in RED, as in a STOP LIGHT.

As long as you hold their attention, you have a better chance of a successful transaction. Lose them, they are gone, and you lose.

All those methods; story telling, bullet points, lists, questions and answers all the elements of your copy have one purpose, to hold their attention.

When you have sustained this, you transition into the VALUE or what you have to offer, and this is where good copywriters excel. Getting quick attention is pretty easy, HOLDING THEIR attention requires more skill.

There it is. A bit longer than Blair Warren's ONE SENTENCE thing*.

But... any questions?

Gordon

PS. Blair Warren came up with this one sentence, which is excellent: * People will do anything for those who encourage their dreams, justify their failures, allay their fears, confirm their suspicions and help them throw rocks at their enemies.

The POP is more about the HOW to do all of this.

Last edited by GordonJ : March 16, 2021 at 06:35 PM.