View Single Post
Old November 24, 2000, 05:50 AM
Dien Rice

Default Re: Where's Gordon???

Hi Dave,

Well, you're right to notice that Gordon Alexander hasn't been posting here on the main Sowpub forum lately....

However, he has recently been posting on the Remote Hypnosis forum (a private forum open to those who purchase Remote Hypnosis)....

As for whether Gordon will post here in the main Sowpub forum, I don't know and it is up to him....

Gordon has been very good to me, so don't worry about me, I'm very pleased.... There are some other (offline) projects I am joint venturing with Gordon on as well.... I know Gordon reasonably well now, and he is of the highest integrity.

He made it very clear at the beginning of this forum that at some stage he would no longer continue.... Gordon and I had a long phone conversation a few weeks ago, and sometimes there are things which you have to do. Gordon has very good reasons.... And I trust him completely, he's a very honest guy.

As for this forum, well, it's business as usual! :) We're going to continue the no-insults policy (I think it's a good one!), and we're going to continue the informative and hopefully entertaining posts!

I hope that you can come here, learn something new, tell your friends and they'll say "Wow! How did you discover that?"

And you can succeed by putting some of the things you learn here into practice.... And by doing so, you can make your doubting friends eat their words.... :)

And I'm VERY VERY grateful to those who have posted and are posting now, for traveling along this exciting journey too.... I encourage you to leave links to your own web sites....

I think there's a touch of magic here.... Gordon helped to start the ball rolling, and this forum will continue to be a testimony to his wonderful philosophy of WE....

So, you're very observant, Dave, but while (of course) I hope that Gordon will post once in a while, no matter what, as they say in show-business --

The show must go on!

And it will.... :)

I also have some new ideas I'm going to be trying out here in the near future.... Like all good things, expect this forum to evolve... So keep a look out.... :)

Dien Rice