View Single Post
Old November 20, 2014, 05:38 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Re: Why *50 Cent* Is a Walking 80 Million Dollar Shoe Referral Sales System

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
50 Cent says he got a Check for 80 Million dollars from Reebok.

He sold 4 million pairs of Shoes.

AND because 50 Cent WEARS The Shoes he sells.

And Because he OWNS a big percentage.

Each Music Video, Movie Premier, TV and Internet Appearance
he makes REFERS Viewers to his G-Unit Shoe Line at Reebok.

Pretty amazing numbers.

Shows you the munny making power of creating a Customer LIST.
Thanks Glenn,

You're right... A customer list - or at least some way of reaching them - is a very powerful thing...!

By the way, 50 Cent co-wrote a book, "The 50th Law" - co-written with Robert Greene (who wrote "The 48 Laws of Power" among other books)...

I haven't read 50 Cent's book... but I've read some reviews which said it's surprisingly good...

I've kind of wondered how some of these top money-making rappers made their money... Like Puff Daddy aka P. Diddy, Jay Z, and yeah, 50 Cent... Because when you look at their hits, they have a few, but they're far from the top-selling music-artists in the world... Yet, they are some of the top-earning people in the music world! How can that be? I think you've really hit the nail on the head!

They may not have the most followers, but they have very intense followers... who wanna be just like them... So, their followers not only buy their music, but also wear what they wear, too, and wanna live their lifestyle... They can cash in on this intense devotion (through fashion branding, etc.), and then the even bigger dollars roll in...

Glenn, your posts are quite intense and mind-expanding, thank you again... This is a real "million-dollar" education!

Best wishes,

Dien