View Single Post
Old January 25, 2017, 04:57 PM

Default Flirt Tipping at His GirlFriends Birthday Party - YIKES

Thanks Tom,

Flirt Tipping for Extra C*ash is Unpredictable unless you Follow the Step by Step
DIRECTIONS in Section 3 of my "Flirt & Grow Richer" book.

But Before you Jump into the FLIRT Moolah Making Systems you should get
in some Flirt Tipping Practice.

Like anything.

Practice makes perfect.

Except with FLIRT TIPPING - you really can't go wrong. Or even make a Serious
Mistake. It's all Fun.

For Example:

This guy - Glen - with one N.

DOLLAR BILL - Flirt Tipped the Waitress BEFORE and DURING and AFTER the meal. And did it at his Girl Friends Birthday Party.

Got a SURPRISE Result.

----------
Greetings Glenn,

Last night was the girlfreinds birthday (50). We went to Red Lobster in Kalamazoo for dinner to celebrate the event. I am one who drinks a lot of water with my meal. Normally 4 to 5 glasses. We got our table and the waitress ask for drink orders.

I always order 2 glasses of water to start. When she brought the drinks I gave her a dollar. She smiled and took it.

She brought us those hot rolls that Red Lobster is famous for and I gave her another dollar. She smiled and took the dollar. The rolls were wolfed down in a hurry. Our waitress went by and noticed the empty roll basket.

She delivered the other peoples food and brought us more rolls. Again, another dollar and a big grin. Between numerous glasses water and lots of rolls I gave her 8 dollars. Every time a smile and a chuckle.

The time came for desert. She gave us the rundown of every desert on the entire menu. When she brought our deserts, I received a double portion of Plunge Cake and 2 scoops of ice cream. And a huge smile. Again, I gave her a dollar.

My girfriend and the other couple were in the restroom when our waitress brought the bill.

No charge on the bill for our deserts and she slipped me a small piece ofpaper with her name and telephone number. Hell, I am old enough to be her father. But then again, variety is the spice of life.

I love this stuff ! Thanks much!

Glen

P.S. Glenn (you spell your name with one to many N's)