View Single Post
Old November 27, 2019, 10:38 AM
Administrator

Default Thanks Millard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millard Grubb View Post
Gordon,

My idea of a Mastermind is a particular group of people that doesn't typically change who work together on a project or projects that benefit all in the Mastermind.

For example: You have five experts in solar power that meet once a week to discuss helping develop residential solar panels that are cheaper than average panels.

Or you could have a specific group of friends who just share ideas on couponing... your "Go to" group on a subject.

OK. I'm more in tune with the Jim Straw idea that a mastermind is between two people. Now that I think I understand let me see if I am getting it right, OK?

You want to offer a training to a limited number of people 4 times a year, so it would last approx 3 months or 12 weeks. I guess one benefit in having the group would be the interaction between those who participate, to share their experiences. Would you then allow this group to roll into the next one, or would they remain separate, or have one big group at the end?

It seems like a time limited membership site might suit your needs too, and once you do one, then couldn't you just sort of repeat it for the next group?

A group call or webinar can also be recorded, and then used over and over too, maybe with a live chat attached to each one??

Millard, I don't know really how you might do this, I do know that time is marching on, and you seem to be ready enough to just go ahead with it, and work out the kinks as you face them. Over the next year, with each 90 days under your belt, you will have perfected the system so that next year, it can be done based on the feedback of your members, and therefore, give the best value to the end user.

Sounds like a good thing, and you are as ready as you need to be to launch, or so my opinion thinks.

Gordon