View Single Post
Old December 1, 2011, 04:22 AM
Phil

Default How much could I sell these for?... Hunks, Gals... Beaches & Bottles World-wide...

Good one...

Read, Watch, Listen! ... Carefully Study, Learn... Apply and Take Action...

Since you've {Twisted} the idea into Beaches & Bottles World-wide...

Another [Hunk] of Creativity into the Swing of Things, Consumer Development and Commercial related Advertising, Marketing and Sponsorship type Campaigning... Media, PR, Public Relations etc., etc...

Ongoing Experimentation!... Testing, Testing and More Testing should Tell you the Rest of The Story/Successful business Model...

Done Smartly & Correctly... You'll Have a [Very Cool] Network of Girl's, Guy's, Hunks and more Well mixed into a Specialized Advertising Network of Marketer's (All) Around the World pretty Much ready to Work with You on Developing the Next Big Tourism, Travel and Consumer Connection ASAP! ...

I'll be very [Glad] to Help {Share} in the Revenues and misc. Profit Centre's Globally! ...
http://www.iwearyourshirt.com/hiring/

Also...

Out of Respect for Dien's SowPub's and particular Sowpubber's views and enjoyment, I'll refrain from including the following link for various reasons! ...

Google the following Only if You Just Happen to be Interested, possibly Curious! ...

Enter At Your Own Risk into Google! ... 10 Bizarre Advertising Spaces...

I'll be Keeping a Close {Eye} on Those who Take the Risk and Search & Click on Things so Be extremely Careful with Your Computer(s) and Surroundings! ...

All the best...

Phil

Last edited by Phil : December 1, 2011 at 04:44 AM. Reason: additional info...