View Single Post
Old September 16, 2006, 09:15 AM
Administrator

Default HOLY Macaroly...you've gotten INVOLVED.

YIKES.

I was expecting a few replies over the weekend. But it seems that so many of you are already chatteling, you just don't call it that or THINK about what you are doing. The course opens your eyes.

Now, I do reveal a few my "secrets" in the course, but some of you are doing just fine buying and selling chattel.

What the course does is give you a CLEARER PICTURE (thanks W.) of this whole other world that exists out there.

I'm getting some great stories; like this one: He bought a KNIFE sharpener from a school going out of business, ran an eBay auction and SOLD the sharpener for $ 750.00...he paid 140 including the eBay fees. Let's see:

$610.00 PROFIT for a couple of hours of werk?!

And that is what Chatteling is all about. Finding something for sale over there and selling it over here for a profit...or as Michael Ross (apparently) likes to do is to get stuff for FREE and then sell it. I like that idea Michael.

Come to Cuyahoga Falls and I'll drive you around the Chattel Perimeter, and point out to you over 27 locations within a five mile drive that buy and sell chattel...especially Abby Anne's, a little old woman "scavenger" who has built an empire around here selling stuff people throw away.

Thank you all for your deals and your stories. The "beta" testers have told me there are several AH HA moments in the course that has (or will) put some nice chunks of change into their pockets.

And I didn't invent Chatteling, I just ORGANIZED it into a perfectly neat little way of THINKING about getting profits from a little bit of awareness and action.

Thanks again for sharing your chatteling experiences with me. You are welcome to send more or to continue to send them too.

[email protected]

Gordon Jay Alexander