View Single Post
Old November 29, 2011, 11:01 AM
Administrator

Default Re: Headlight Cleaning Manual now available for affiliate marketing at PayDotCom

Hi Boris,

Thanks for the question. We have a general marketing system that works, however, what we are finding is that people in different areas may need some specialized, personal marketing that is different than what is in the manual, although we encourage our set it and forget it method to be used first...

and is the reason why my cell phone is in the manual, and I've talked to people from different areas...or have emailed them results of my location searches, to give them better ideas...

so the answer is, the marketing may vary and we are not just selling the manual but also our personal support to help anyone who is doing this to maximize their profits using the Boz tested method PLUS my many years of experience selling services.

Hey, yesterday Boz experimented, raised his prices to 40 bux and made 100 bux in less than an hour...2 cars and 1 lens. NOT bad. Is it?

Thanks Boris for your question, but we only have the manual and our support at this time.

Gordon Jay Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post
Gordon,
Since I already perform this service and don't need to learn how to do it, any chance the just the marketing portion is available separately?

Thanx.