View Single Post
Old May 12, 2003, 04:05 PM
Eric McArdle

Default Re: What a crock... hey wait a minute!!!

"Write 30 books a month (one a day)
x thousands of downloads
= a viral baby and $1,000,000 cash affiliate profits by the end of the month!"

Who said that? Dont put junk in other peoples mouths. Its not recommended

Sorry, I'm an information junkie and I read any internet marketing tips that I can possibly get.

ListFire and SubscriptionRocket are free to join

Sorry that you have to spend money on advertising, I use the money I make from my programs to advertise. I spend nothing and make money. Its called knowing a lot of information and tactics

Sorry if you didnt get anything from this post, I have had people email and say great post and request more information.

All my articles are written through personal experience. Sure I get ideas from ebooks but I dont copy them.

Otherwise I would cite the damn pages.

Author:blah blah blah

Author:blah blah blah

no no no, its Author:Eric McArdle

This post I wrote in the ListFire forum in twenty minutes from what I know and what I have experienced. Its not hard to get viral marketing out of distributing ebooks.

Sure you throw out the ones that are worthless, but what about the ones that have valuable content?

Those are what you would recommendto others, thus getting more promotion

You sit here and go on about "Buy a few keywords at google," I know it would give me results but what if im already getting results?

The free ebook creator link is

http://www.ebookcrossroads.com/ebook-compilers.html

and another is

http://publishing.about.com/library/epub/aatp-free-ebook-publishing.htm

This one is the top 10, sorry I didnt include that in the post buddy. Hope your not mad!

Yes I know banner ads are dead, thats why it was an example my friend

You always keep saying sell something instead. Your probably one of the people that spam the link to their sales letter.

Have you made a sale promoting your sales letter without no follow ups? Didnt think so

This post was just to give people an idea that you need to gain prospects and a good, trusting list before you can start getting a good amount of sales a day.

Internet marketers are weary of paying for advertising if they havent seen any success, so they should try to gain some success through free tactics before paying.

Im glad you have money to bid "Real High" on keywords at google, I dont and thats why I try to implement other plans

I dont repeat stuff thats not useful. If I applied the tactics and they didnt work, than they are useless. Straight up!

I just decided to post this because I had people tell me that it is a good article and has some useful information.

Are you scared of free stuff michael? Just cant succeed without paying a minimum of $100? Sorry to hear that, people like free stuff and thats what they want until they are comfortable enough to start paying for something.

If you write a worthwhile ebook with valuable content, it will make the ezine publisher look like they know more, thus building their credibility and yours.

Wow, what a concept Michael!!!

Your giving me the picture that youve maybe tried this tactic and havent succeeded? Maybe because you cant write persuasive enough or you write trash. Again, sorry you have to pay for success.

I am an affiliate that distributes a wide variety of infoproducts, so I have marketed online and have made money.

I have bought a lot of the ebooks and software that my affiliate program promotes so that I can put a personal endorsement on it. I get a lot of information out of that, and if people are interested in what I have to say, I will provide them with resources that they will benefit from (information from those products and the software)

People wont purchase your product off the bat if they didnt know what its about. Its all about the follow ups (if you dont beleive this, then get of the internet please) If you provide them with beneficial information that soon leads to your product, they will be in a more "open to buy" mood. Again, what a concept huh?

Listbot is gone. I also hate MLM and dont do any of those except for listfire which is more of a downline to advetise to, not a supposedly twenty dollars for signing people up. I agree with the mlm thing.

I dont want anybody to signup under me, I do that in a whole different fashion.

Again Michael, this is a tactic that I have implemented and has helped me promote.

HaHa, the top 10 list of free software. Do you get paid to give away free stuff. NOpe, so theres no affiliate link.

Well, it saddens me that you see this post as opposing to your personal experience. We all have different experiences and use different tactics to make the money we need to survive.

Regards,
Eric McArdle