View Single Post
Old September 21, 2006, 09:06 AM
Sandi Bowman

Default Re: "For Fear Of . . . "

Michael and whomever else...

When I wrote my initial response on here, I was NOT at my best due to 102 degree temperature, waaaay too many problems that cropped up simultaneously, a huge horrid (damned near wrote me off) reaction to a medication, my son's car burning up about a hundred miles from his new school and upsetting everything totally, and, and, and....

The last thing in the world I needed was your nit-picking B.S. Sorry, buddy, but them's the facts...and you ain't heard even half the story, not even half. Trust me on that.

I wasn't kidding when I said I couldn't think or concentrate (try it with 2/3rds of your body covered with very itchy and bleeding hives and your brain in a drug response fog). Then, to add insult to injury, you totally ignored my request to be 'let off the hook' and my brief summary explanation as to circumstances. Thank heavens Jim was more understanding when I had to refuse his reasonable request. Thanks, Jim.

Time? Hell, yes, I didn't have the time when all hell broke loose at once!

I'm not going back through the thread and try to straighten out the obvious misunderstanding, missed-communications and so on. Let's just drop it. In view of things, it just isn't worth pursuing.

I seriously considered writing the forum off due to the lack of compassion and understanding expressed but, hell, we all have our moments. Guess that was just one of them for all of us.

Take care,

Sandi Bowman