View Single Post
Old November 9, 2008, 06:21 PM
Pete Egeler

Default Re: Are there two of them?

Jason said: "This is not a reply to Sandi or Garrett. It's obvious they have their opinions already."

So Sandi replies: "Thanks for dismissing my comments so handily. Yes, I have made up my mind about AWAI. Read the following and you'll know why."

After reading further into your post, Sandi.. I fail to understand why you even bothered to make the original one! Just because YOU don't agree with others, doesn't mean the product is all bad.

"I have seen and read AWAI training materials etc and I was NOT impressed. As a copy writer with over 40 years experience, I can say that the content is minimal in quality and virtually nonexistent in depth and breadth. It's good only for neophytes to the world of copy writing."

Maybe, just maybe, it is meant for "neophytes to the world of copy writing".

While your interest may well lie in the "quality", others (Jason isn't alone in this,) look for the hidden gems that help them move forward.

I've purchased and read a lot of what you might consider "junk". But, there's always that one hidden gem which gives you an "ah ha!" moment that either fills a "gap", gives you new insight, or leads you toward development of a product of your own.

And, many times my "ah ha" moment has lead me to develop a product that has put some serious and welcomed income into my bank account.

Pete