View Single Post
Old September 12, 2007, 01:02 PM
Administrator

Default Before we had the 16,015 posts at SowPub...we had ZERO...LITERALLY.

[b]
Quote:
Originally Posted by . There is literally no activity from other members putting up their special deals.[/B

I thought people requested this forum to be able to offer special deals to Sowpub members. Has the interest died off? Anyone know?

Woody Quiñones
The Promotional Guy

Hi Woody,

There was a day that Dien and I made the first two posts at SowPub...that was some 16,000+ posts and 7 years ago.

There was literally NO activity. It reminded me of the 2nd grade experiment of planting a seed into a cup...and WAITING for something to grow.

Some kids (me perhaps?) couldn't wait...so we dug our seeds up to see what was happening...AH, was that the lesson my teacher was trying to get across?

Imagine a year from now...when there could be scores, maybe hundreds of special offers and your's might get buried...

Growing takes time. For somethings it is a slow process. This may be the case with SowPub Harvests...

WE have patience. We never wanted to build the largest site, nor the most visited. WE do moderate this forum much more than people know, because spam seldom stays up very long because we have great moderators around the world...literally. So most people have no idea the amount of deletions that take place...and sometimes, even some good stuff...we leave that up to the moderators, we trust and respect their judgement.

Also, most of our visitors are not daily...more like once or twice a week, just to peek and see if anything new is going on.

The NEW forums are still in the "incubator", we have to allow time for them to breathe on their own.

So be patient and keep posting those great offers...and hope for the day that you get overwhelmed with people who take you up on your harvest.

Gordon Jay Alexander