View Single Post
Old April 30, 2015, 08:41 AM
RickC

Default Re: "Secret" Niche that pays $15,000 + per Mo!

Trevor, there is NOTHING wrong with your question. It is perfectly valid. If anything, NOBODY asks enough questions. And you should feel free to ask one without feeling like you're attacking someone.

I've been on this board for over a decade. One thing people don't do is ask enough questions. There is A LOT of junk info out there. NOT saying Don offers junk info, but many do. AND a lot of come into our lives through email, too.

It's great to do a video and place it on good ol' page one of Google. Here's the thing nobody offers: Is the video actually making money for the business who rents it? Are there enough views on said video to make somebody call and do business with the owner/renter of the video? I don't see Helton, McKinney, or anyone else showing the proof of this. NOT saying it doesn't work, but l like to see results instead of words.

This is all about lead generation. Can 1 simple video provide enough business to justify ANY business paying YOU ANYTHING? I believe it's just one thing you can do COMBINED with other methods: Lead Gen website, a Google my business listing, ect.

Your youtube channel counts for results too. Not many people mention this. How long has your channel been active. How many related videos do you have. Is your channel considered an authority channel according to the BIG G? How many people watch your ENTIRE video? See....it requires work and dedication to get results, and many are not instant results.

Good questions. If people could make a video today, get it ranked tonight and find a business to pay you $500 bucks tomorrow, you'd see nothing but videos on the Big G when you look for them. Helton and McKinney and many others are doing more to their videos than just making them. There are other Paid tools to use in order to get that video ranked and get that all secretive mystifying thumbnail.

Like Don said, give it a shot and just do it. You'll learn by doing.