View Single Post
Old May 6, 2015, 08:52 AM
OddBall

Lightbulb Re: Another way to make money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Alm View Post

Well.....I put together a Report and found a Programmer who created a Floppy Disk for me. All a biz owner has to do is enter numbers from their Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Statement....click a couple buttons and Whala.....a Number comes up that represents the "Worth" of a bizness.

I named this program "Biz-Worth" and proceeded to sell it by sending out postcards (see photo) and I also put up a Sales Page on a website.

The response was awesome. I charged $95 for the Floppy & Report.

I also ran ads in biz mags where I got prospects to Phone my voice-mail ("FREE Recorded Message Reveals How To Find What Your Business is Worth, in the Privacy of Your Office. Phone 555-1212 24hrs!"

Now.....pay CLOSE ATTENTION to the following. I got people to call my Voice mail and leave their Name AND Address to receive the Info HOWEVER... instead of just sending a Sales Letter.....I also INCLUDED THE FLOPPY!

And at the end of the Sales Letter I mentioned that.....they don't have to Wait for the Software to be sent to them.....or Wonder IF they'll receive it.... THEY ALREADY HAVE IT! It's IN the enclosed CD but it's Locked. To unlock it they just need to phone my Order Service and the clerk will provide them with a CODE to UnLock the Floppy.

What I was appealing to was the awesome power of "Curiosity"! They ALREADY had the program....all they had to do was UnLock it!

Sales went thru the Roof!

Anyways.....maybe you can use this with a project where you get prospects to ask for More Info and.....when you send the info....also include an "Encrypted" CD!

Don Alm

Ah...this is the info Joe Polish wanted when i was listening to some old Gary Halbert tapes...

Wonder if this could be done today...

Hey Don, do ya still have that software?