View Single Post
Old May 10, 2016, 07:12 AM
Administrator

Default He learned from working with Cossman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ascendedmind View Post
Thank you again Dien & Gordon.

Which of the Harvey Brody Course's would you definitely seek out to compliment E Joseph Cossman's Course? I believe Harvey had several versions!

Btw, Harvey considered E Joseph Cossman a marketing genius & said he learned from him too.

I'm not sure I would seek Harvey's stuff, but, if you have the original TOLL Position course, you'll pick up a lot of stuff. I love Harvey and Joe and all the OLD Masters.

You can't have too much of a good thing.

Both men's material was written decades ago.

Several years ago I posted a list of people to study today re: LICENSING and such. One place to start is at hardtofindseminars and listen to a few of those interviews Mike has done over there. Take a look and see what interests you.

Today, knowing what I know, it is my opinion that you would want to follow what Sherman Hunter is doing...since he incorporates both Brody and Cossman concepts and is more current.

https://sdkhunter.com/

Start by reading the blog posts, sign up if you want, it is FREE. And you may get all the information you need to pursue these soft of business opportunities.

To me, it just makes sense to study current concepts which are being used on a daily basis rather than studying historical stuff. It is sort of like me telling people to get Melvin Powers' mailorder course...when

there are Internet Marketers killing it.

But, if you have the dough and the time, then the course with the orange covers might be a good starting point.

Gordon Jay

PS. When I was doing the Ben Suarez/Harvey Brody thing, I was under contract, and paid well for my efforts...however, I do not have permission nor want it at this point to reveal what I had written, which would have been updates to both Ben's NPGS formula and Harvey's Toll position. Alas, that rug got pulled out from under my feet.

But, the good news for all of us today, there are people like Sherman Hunter who had direct working experience with legends like Harvey Brody (10 years with Harvey)...and others, which I will name later.

Maybe someone has the list I posted a few years ago, I remember Harvey Reese was on the list for Licensing deals. And NOLO too.