View Single Post
Old December 5, 2017, 10:32 AM
Administrator

Default Re: BitCoin Billionaires, Toll Positions, Foundations and etc.

First, any WarriorPlus affiliates here? I ask because I have products, but no time to promote them there, if anyone is interested and already doing WF+, give me a shout.

Let's look to 2018, since we've wrapped up this year and put it under the tree, what is going to be big?

Well, mid term elections for one thing, I'm working on a "gift" which I hope to offer as the elections get heated up, I've shared with Dien, it falls into the Spencer Gifts category.

We hope calmer and cooler heads prevail, but N. Korea is a tough problem. See those wild fires in CA? One nuclear bomb dropped on LA, will do 1000 times the damage. Wish we had more confidence in our president to handle things.

Which will also be headline news in 2018. Russia. Hopefully we can put this behind us with some resolution, probably be an extremely divisive conclusion, but that too is part of our future.
The next civil war will be waged in the halls of congress and in the town halls of America.

Our economy, is great. Which makes me uncomfortable. I don't like it when there is a huge surge in stocks, and with BitCoin going off the charts, sort of feels like the 90's dot com bubble is about to burst.

But take advantage while you can.

On a different note, some condensed and pithy advice:

Prospects + Products + Promotions=Payment+ Happiness = Repeat Business.

Leads, leads, leads...in an automatic way, a funnel which gives you leads, hot to trot, thristy, hungry leads. Couple with an automated and continuously tested and refined sales generator. What more could you want?

Economies. Get wealthy with a low number of customers, like Harvey Brody with maybe 125, or get millions of customers like PewDiePie with 54 M subscribers.

YOU get to choose. Low ticket items sold in large numbers, PET ROCK, for a limited time, needed item, ZOOM SPOUT OILER, sold over decades (Est. over 100M sold), high ticket item ROLEX watches...

You get to choose. Hands on biz, you run, you control, you do the daily grind, OR Hands-Off absentee owned, lightly managed, others do the work, you make the money.

YOU get to choose. Politics. Entertainment. Religion, Sports, you choose where to put your time and attention.

So with 2018 coming at us quickly, what will YOU choose to do with the coming year?

Create a few automatic product vending sites? (Quick and easy, low maintenance). Be glad to sell you how.

Create or acquire a big product to sell to the few?

License an idea, IP, or create something new and different?

Get in shape, eat healthy, be all that you can be (join Army?).

Choices, choices, choices. If you want BALANCE, then choose it, just about anything you choose and FOCUS on and you have a solid FOUNDATION beneath it, and you have built your FRAMEWORK, then you stand ready to make 2018 your best year ever. One great and best day at a time, eh?

Gordon

Last edited by GordonJ : December 5, 2017 at 10:54 AM.