View Single Post
Old April 12, 2017, 02:15 AM
Onwards and upwards!

Default I'm glad I'm no longer in South Korea...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
NEXT military action, and reason for strike force Korea, will be the shooting down of a Korean test missile. Sort of the whole point to going there.

IF the Aegis systems work, it puts Korea/China on notice as well as Russia that we have the capability to shoot down missiles, Trump will test this, ASAP, mark my words.

Hope the monkey doesn't learn how to toss the dynamite from behind the tree.

Gordon
Me too!

As you know, Gordon, almost 10 years ago I spent around 4 months in South Korea, living in Seoul... (I actually lived in Gangnam, of the song "Gangnam Style"...! Gangnam is an area of Seoul...)

Whenever Kim Jong Il, who was the North Korean leader at the time, would do some sabre-rattling, all the expats (that's the Westerners) living there would freak out, and wonder if they should flee the country.

All the South Koreans, though, were used to it...

Having said that, I'm glad I'm not there now... If the USA attacks North Korea, they could send all their nuclear bombs to completely wipe out South Korea, especially Seoul (which is right next to the North Korean border).

(North Korean nuclear missiles can't reach the continental US yet, I don't think...)

Though war with Syria could easily degenerate into war with their supporter, Russia... And Russian nukes are nothing to sneeze at.

Live long and prosper!

- Dien